Purpose and Scope
The environmental policy covers all the company's activities. The employees as well as the board must respect it in all their work. Dagar offers customers environmentally certified cleaning materials and methods that reduce negative environmental impacts. Dagar's cleaning service is Swan certified since 2009.
Dagar wants to take responsibility in environmental matters and reduce its carbon footprint as a responsible link in the ecological chain. Dagar operates according to laws and regulations and constantly looks for ways to reduce the environmental impact of its operations and prevent pollution. Dagar encourages customers to take action that leads to increased recycling, less pollution and improved utilization and savings in all areas of our services. By shaping the company's procedures with environmental protection in mind and by following the laws and regulations on environmental issues, managers and staff contribute to reducing the environmental impact of their operations. Dagar has set environmental goals and is monitoring the results.
Dagar emphasizes on:
• Reduce the carbon footprint of the operation
• Implement an ISO 14001 environmental management system in all company activities
• Eco-friendly sourcing
• Maintain the Swan Certification in the company's cleaning department and implement it in other company activities
• Use environmentally certified materials and reduce use as much as possible
• Treat resources well and prevent waste
• Minimize waste and increase recycling
• Educate staff about company policy, responsibilities, and their role in enforcing it
• As far as possible, choose suppliers and service providers that meet Dagar's environmental considerations
• Monitor the development of innovations that benefit the company and customers for better results in environmental matters
• Provide advice and services to customers regarding the environmental aspect of the service
The environmental policy is under constant development and is revised annually.
The Dagar management is jointly responsible for the progress of the environmental policy but the ultimate responsibility is at the Executive Board.
The Environmental Policy was updated 16.08.2022