Dagar focuses on practicing social responsibility in the implementation of the law on equal status and equal rights of women and men. Furthermore, it is emphasized that the workplace is desirable equally for all members of society.
1. The Policy
Dagar evaluates its employees on its own terms. With solutions of our projects we strives to achieve the best in our work force regardless of gender or status. This ensures that the company's human resources are utilized in the best possible way. Dagar seeks to achieve the perspectives and attitudes of both sexes and different social groups when solving tasks. Employees are valued for their merits, regardless of gender, race, age, ethnicity, or religion.
- Ensure equal rights for employees
- Employees have the same opportunities
- Not to discriminate against employees regarding employment, training and at the same time ensure equal terms for equally valuable and comparable jobs
- To eradicate gender discrimination if it arises
- To encourage employees to have a positive attitude
- Making the workplace desirable
- To comply with the law on equal status and rights of women and men
- To ensure equality regarding employee responsibility and participation in working groups and committees
- Sexual harassment and bullying are not tolerated by Dagar
The policy covers all employees and all operations of Dagar. Discrimination is not permitted, in any form. The human resource manager makes sure that the policy is implemented as well as maintaining information and reviewing the policy if deemed necessary. An employee who considers him/herself victims of injustice or harassment should turn to the next supervisor and/or to the human resource manager.
All management of Dagar Is responsible for the progress of gender equality issues. Management is jointly responsible, but the ultimate responsibility is at the Executive Board.